You can change your notification settings at any time from the NexHealth Settings to ensure your team is on top of all patient schedulings and communications
Manage email notifications
You can update your email notification preferences from the NexHealth "settings" menu, accessed through the User icon in the upper-righthand corner.
Select the Notification Settings.
Finally, choose the settings for each type of notification by toggling on (blue) or off (gray).
Enable Pop-Up Settings on Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome and log into your NexHealth account.
- Then, select the lock icon beside the website URL.
- Then, click Site Settings at the bottom of the dropdown.
- Find Notifications and change settings to Allow.
- Then, scroll down to Pop-ups and Redirects and change those settings to Allow as well.
- Go back into your NexHealth account, refresh the page, and sign out and then back in. Your notifications will now pop up in the lower right corner of your screen, regardless of where you are working on the computer.